maandag 11 februari 2013

Bright in snowlight


Hello there! It looks like a winter wonderland in The Netherlands.. Again! It has been snowing, melting, snowing, melting and snowing for alot of weeks now. -too many if you ask me!- I like the snow at first, but if it stays for over 3 weeks.. that's enough if you ask me. I got the urge to wear heels a few weeks ago and it's been quite the challenge, I hope that in a few weeks I can wear them again without being afraid of ruining them or falling flat on my face! Haha.




You remember my last post when I went shopping in Amsterdam? That's when I bought this bright blue sweater from mango, I love the simplicity yet it still manages to pop!



The red and blue bracelet around my wrist is one of the bracelets I made myself. Thanks to Beadies Amsterdam it's as easy as tying your shoelaces. You can choose from tons and tons of different colours and shapes which makes every piece unique and your own.




WHAT I AM WEARING:

1 opmerking: