dinsdag 25 september 2012

Guns 'n Josh V

Hey you guys! I'm writing you because I wanted to show you a casual outfit I wore the other day. School has started a while ago and I guess all of us sometimes have one of those days where you just want to stay in your PJ's and go to school. Too bad we'd all look like freaks! This was one of those days for me, I threw on my fav Supertrash ripped jeans, some simple black sneakers and a cosy red sweater. The sweater is from repeat and has a drapy neckline. Just to finish it of and keep me warm outside I put on this grey suede Josh V jacket. A nice and simple outfit!
Josh Veldhuizen is a new and upcoming dutch designer and model. Dutch girls might know her from the tv show 'modemeisjes' (Fashiongirls). This jacket is from the 'Musthave' collection and this november her new collection 'Paparazzi' is available in stores! With the signature gun sign on her clothes it's a renewing and edgy brand, I love it! Below you can see the back of the jacket. The gold and grey combination was something I had to get used to at first but I ended up liking it really much!

Hope you liked it and get some use out of it to combine a simple yet comfy outfit.

xoxo Caressa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten