maandag 21 januari 2013

Studs and knit


Today it's all about the studs bra! I just bought this bra which I am quite fascinated by. I got it in Amsterdam in this little vintage shop and have been thinking how to wear it ever since. Today I made up my mind and put it on, hope you like the combination, tell me what you think about it!



With all the snow that fell down the past few days I had the perfect scenery to shoot these pictures and had a blast shooting them too!



The scarf is a souvenir from mom's closet, she had this lying around for many years now and I couldn't help myself from borrowing it, I adore the Mickey Mouse print on this Donaldson scarf!


I AM WEARING:

6 opmerkingen:

  1. So freaking cool!
    Love your blog
    xx
    flatsmeup.blosgpot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Zo gaaf, die trui en bh zijn erg mooi! Ik vind je blog erg leuk en ben je meteen met bloglovin gaan volgen, Hopelijk neem je ook eens een kijkje op mijn blog.
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your oversized sweater, so many ways you can style them!

    //Birdie Shoots//

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Waarom allemaal in het Engels?
    Groetjes Vera

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Om een groter publiek te kunnen bereiken, 1 op de 5 mensen die mijn blog bezoekt is niet nederlands en kunnen het op deze manier wel lezen!
      Plus, ik kan me veel beter uitten in het engels. :)

      Verwijderen
  5. Amazing outfit! I've been wanting one of those studded bras for what seems like ages now. Yours looks great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen