Hello fashion lovers,
Today might be your lucky day, as I will be sharing my top sample sale and vintage sites with you. Designer with 50-80% off? Yes please.
- Shopbellabag.com has vintage designer bags, shoes, scarfs etc, they are specialized in making shure it's the real deal, this is my number one site ever!
- Gilt.com delivers you immense sales with an 36-hour time limit and makes sure you're not wearing a Channel or a Ted Barer
- TheOutnet.com featured designer duds for just $1 on its first birthday, and on its second birthday, the deal was $2 for premiere handbags, shoes and more.
- RueLaLa.com has this elite club feeling to it, so you won't feel like an obsessive coupon cutter but still get the deals.
- HauteLook.com tells you in advance what's going on sale that week, so you don't have to check every day.
- Swirl.com offers deals and gives subscribers a teaser on what's going to come later in the week.
- Modnique.com offers a schedule of events so you know what's on sale, when.
- Polyvore.com Let's you find items like any normal online shop in the best way and then directs you to the site with the most discount.
I hope you find your it-bag, and treasure these sites ladies, these are my bibles. -besides my Vogues ofcourse-